Diet Food with Soft Texture
[Conah] Organic Baby King Oyster Mushroom 200g
Saesongi beoseot, or king oyster mushrooms were first harvested as a substitute for wild pine mushrooms, but they have taken over the Korean dining table today, being used in various Korean recipes. King oyster mushrooms are very low in calories and rich in cellulose and moisture, making them a popular option for healthy diet food. Their shelf life is longer than other mushrooms, so it’s easy for you to store them. Utilize the king oyster mushrooms in various dishes like grilled food, stir-fried food, and jorim.
King oyster mushroom
#유기농새송이버섯 #새송이버섯 #버섯 #유기농 #OrganicBabyKingOysterMushroom #Organic #BabykingOysterMushroom #Mushroom #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a phot indicative of problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a phot indicative of problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to to a customer change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.