Rising in Popularity as A Unique Kimchi Ingredient!
Organic Red Beets 1Bunch
Beets are a root vegetable that may be unfamiliar in Korea, but easily accessible in the West. Also called ‘red radish,’ beets are known as a crop that has zero waste because you can eat all of their parts from their roots to their leaves. You can blend beets and mix with flour dough to make pretty colors in many different dishes like cake, bread, noodles, and sujebi or Korean hand-pulled dough soup. As beets have begun gaining popularity in Korea with the various nutrients they contain, new kimchi recipes like beet kimchi and beet mulkimchi or water kimchi have been made as well.
#OrganicRedBeets #ResBeets #Organic #유기농비트 #비트 #유기농 #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.