Food That Looks and Tastes Good!
[Ottogi] Corn Syrup
Corn syrup, which is an essential for every type of Korean food, including food boiled in soy sauce, seasoned vegetables, and grilled dishes. Starchy syrup both adds sweetness to food and adds a beautiful glaze. If you add it to meat marinades, you can eliminate any odors and tenderize the meat. If you want to make food you've put your heart into really shine, look for Ottogi Long-Ago Corn syrup.
CORN STARCH, WATER, AMYLASE
#오뚜기 #옛날물엿 #물엿 #Ottogi #CornSyrup #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.