Simple Way to Prepare Tasty Yuk-su
[Ottogi] Cutted Dried Sea Tangle
If you need light, tasty yuk-su to make a broth, use Ottogi Long-Ago dashima. Containing only fresh-tasting Korean dashima extracted from the clean waters of South Sea. It can be used for yuk-su, as well as in a range of dishes such ass dashima fried kelp, stir-fries, or sushi. It's even more convenient for cooking when cut into pieces.
#오뚜기 #옛날자른다시마 #자른다시마 #다시마 #Ottogi #CuttedDriedSeaTangle #SeaTangle #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.