Mixed with Kimchi’s Spiciness
[Ottogi] Jumbo Dumplings Kimchi & Pork
Ottogi Kimchi Wang Mandu boasts a different flavor with the addition of kimchi, a traditional Korean food. The fillings are made of savory pork and spicy kimchi, and you can enjoy these dumplings fried or steamed. You can easily make manduguk (dumpling soup) by adding Kimchi Wang Mandu to a beef bone broth and boiling it. They’re not too spicy, so children can enjoy them as well.
#오뚜기 #김치왕만두 #왕만두 #만두 #김치만두 #Kimchi #JumboDumplingsKimchiPork #JumboDumpling #KimchiDumpling #Ottogi #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.