The Last Word in Texture and Quality!
[Ottogi] Korean Vermicelli
Ottogi Long-ago sweet potato noodles were made using traditional methods. Made with 100% sweet potato starch, they have a wonderful plump, chewy texture. They maintain their texture well because they don't get mushy easily. They're also great as noodles in a range of Korean foods like bulgogi, budae jjigae, steamed chicken, steamed short-ribs, and kimchi jigage.
SWEET POTATO STARCH, MALIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM ALGINATE
#오뚜기 #당면 #옛날당면 #Ottogi #KoreanVermicelli #Vermicelli #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.