For a Perfect Bowl of Noodles
[Ottogi] Wheat Noodle (Thin Round)
These days, we worry more about what to eat as we spend more time at home! So how about an easy to cook and convenient but light dry noodle dish? Once you've boiled them well by pouring in cold water each time they start boiling, add soy sauce, sesame oil, and sugar for soy sauce noodles, and add gochu paste, soy sauce, and red pepper paste for bibim noodles. You'll enjoy a terrific meal when you submerge these boiled noodles in anchovy broth or mul kimchi.
WHEAT FLOUR(WHEAT: AUSTRAILIAN, AMERICAN), SALT
#Ottogi #WheatNoodle #ThinNoodle #Noodle #오뚜기 #옛날국수소면 #옛날소면 #옛날국수 #소면 #국수 #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydeliver
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.