A Meal Full of Ocean Scent
[PAFCO] Shisahmo 600g
Capelin is a fish that’s used in a popular Korean food with an amusing name called ‘doribangbang,’ as well as in Western fish soup. It was first used as a substitute ingredient for shisamo in the Japanese food, grilled shisamo, but today, capelin is attracting connoisseurs for its unique savory flavors. It boasts an aromatic flavor and is great to eat whole because of its soft bones. Note that you can remove the odors of frozen capelin by naturally defrosting soaked in soju or cheongju!
#PAFCO #열빙어 #시샤모 #Shisahmo #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.