Amazing Flavor You Can’t Resist
[Pasquier] Brioche Butter Croissants 6ea
These Brioche Butter Croissants are rich in butter, so they’re more flavorful. The buttery aroma interfused in each layer will give you a delectable experience. Because they’re light and fluffy, you can eat them as is, but you can also add ham and fresh vegetables in between the lightly baked croissant cut in half and make a filling croissant sandwich. You can also make the trending croffle by pressing the croissant in a waffle maker and have yourself a delicacy!
wheat flour, butter, water, sugar, starter (wheat flour, water, salt), rapeseed oil, yeast, wheat gluten, wheat proteins, psyllium fibers, mono and diglycerides of fatty acid, salt, vegetable juice (color), natural flavors (milk), milk proteins, ascorbic acid (dough conditioner).
Contains: milk, wheat. Produced in a facility that also handles eggs, soy, and tree nuts.
✔ Brioche Pasquier
Brioche Pasquier is a family-owned French bakery founded in 1936, creating delicious Brioche classics using family recipes. Brioche is a type of bread enriched with butter and egg, giving it a light, soft, rich texture. They also produce authentic Parisian macarons with crisp shells and chewy, flavor-bursting centers.
Their bakery is in the picturesque village of Les Cerqueux, in France’s Loire Valley region, the original birthplace of Brioche. They use local Loire Valley butter in their brioche, which is so rich that it gives the bread a wonderful nutty taste and golden color. They use a natural starter to leaven their products, maintaining the quality and fantastic flavor that has set them apart since 1936. With non-GMO ingredients, real butter, and no artificial colors or flavors, Brioche Pasquier uses their original family recipes to offer authentic, affordable, and delicious brioche products to the world.
#Pasquier #빵 #버터 #브리오슈버터크로아상 #브리오슈 #버터크로아상 #크로아상 #BriocheButterCroissants #Brioche #ButterCroissants #Croissants #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.