Flavor, Check! Visual Appeal, Check!
[Pasquier] Brioche Milk Roll
Chocolate chips in the soft and sweet brioche milk roll! Let us introduce you to the flavorful and visually pleasing Brioche Milk Roll. People of all ages and gender will love the moist milk roll made with fresh milk, with the addition of the delicately sweet chocolate chips. Enjoy yourself some relaxation time with milk, coffee, and juice.
Wheat flour, chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, soy, lecithin), sugar, palm oil, eggs, water, mono and diglycerides of fatty acids, rapeseed oil, yeast, milk powder, salt, wheat gluten, psyllium fibers, wheat fibers, milk proteins, natural flavor, ascorbic acid (dough conditioner)
✔ Brioche Pasquier
Brioche Pasquier is a family-owned French bakery founded in 1936, creating delicious Brioche classics using family recipes. Brioche is a type of bread enriched with butter and egg, giving it a light, soft, rich texture. They also produce authentic Parisian macarons with crisp shells and chewy, flavor-bursting centers.
Their bakery is in the picturesque village of Les Cerqueux, in France’s Loire Valley region, the original birthplace of Brioche. They use local Loire Valley butter in their brioche, which is so rich that it gives the bread a wonderful nutty taste and golden color. They use a natural starter to leaven their products, maintaining the quality and fantastic flavor that has set them apart since 1936. With non-GMO ingredients, real butter, and no artificial colors or flavors, Brioche Pasquier uses their original family recipes to offer authentic, affordable, and delicious brioche products to the world.
#브리오슈밀크롤 #빵 #버터 #브리오슈 #밀크롤 #Pasquier #BriocheMilkRoll #Brioche #MilkRoll #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery #프랑스 #프랜치 #프랑스빵
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.