Full of Butter’s Aroma
[Pasquier] Hand Braided Brioche 17.6oz
Let us introduce you to Hand-Braided Brioche, made softer and more aromatic because of the high butter content. Because it’s so soft and savory, you can simply bake it and eat it with jam or butter to enjoy the deliciousness. The fluffy texture makes it a great option for making a sandwich full of fresh vegetables. You can make an amazing brunch dish by adding a fluffy and thick omelet, grilled vegetables, and bacon!
Wheat flour, starter (wheat flour, water, salt), eggs, sugar, butter, rapeseed oil, yeast, skim milk powder, mono and diglycerides of fatty acids, salt, wheat proteins, wheat gluten, milk proteins, vegetable juice (color), natural flavors (milk), ascorbic acid (dough conditioner).
Contains Eggs, milk, and wheat. May contain tree nuts and soy.
✔ Brioche Pasquier
Brioche Pasquier is a family-owned French bakery founded in 1936, creating delicious Brioche classics using family recipes. Brioche is a type of bread enriched with butter and egg, giving it a light, soft, rich texture. They also produce authentic Parisian macarons with crisp shells and chewy, flavor-bursting centers.
Their bakery is in the picturesque village of Les Cerqueux, in France’s Loire Valley region, the original birthplace of Brioche. They use local Loire Valley butter in their brioche, which is so rich that it gives the bread a wonderful nutty taste and golden color. They use a natural starter to leaven their products, maintaining the quality and fantastic flavor that has set them apart since 1936. With non-GMO ingredients, real butter, and no artificial colors or flavors, Brioche Pasquier uses their original family recipes to offer authentic, affordable, and delicious brioche products to the world.
#Pasquier #수제브리오슈 #브리오슈 #HandBraidedBrioche #Brioche #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery #빵 #버터 #프랑스빵 #프랑스
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.