Delicious Brioche Croissant at Home!
[Pasquier] Mini Butter Croissants Frozen Dough
Do you want to enjoy soft and moist bread at home, as if you bought it from a famous bakery? Then order the Mini Butter Brioche Croissant Dough from Ploma. Defrost it until soft, and put it in the oven for about 25 minutes, and you can enjoy freshly baked mini butter brioche croissants whenever you want. The layers of buttery aroma embedded in the brioche croissant will be irresistible.
wheat flour, butter, water, sugar, starter (wheat flour, water, salt), rapeseed oil, yeast, wheat gluten, wheat proteins, psyllium fibers, mono and diglycerides of fatty acid, salt, vegetable juice (color), natural flavors (milk), milk proteins, ascorbic acid (dough conditioner).
Contains: milk, wheat. Produced in a facility that also handles eggs, soy, and tree nuts.
✔ Brioche Pasquier
Brioche Pasquier is a family-owned French bakery founded in 1936, creating delicious Brioche classics using family recipes. Brioche is a type of bread enriched with butter and egg, giving it a light, soft, rich texture. They also produce authentic Parisian macarons with crisp shells and chewy, flavor-bursting centers.
Their bakery is in the picturesque village of Les Cerqueux, in France’s Loire Valley region, the original birthplace of Brioche. They use local Loire Valley butter in their brioche, which is so rich that it gives the bread a wonderful nutty taste and golden color. They use a natural starter to leaven their products, maintaining the quality and fantastic flavor that has set them apart since 1936. With non-GMO ingredients, real butter, and no artificial colors or flavors, Brioche Pasquier uses their original family recipes to offer authentic, affordable, and delicious brioche products to the world.
#Pasquier #미니버터브리오슈생지 #미니버터브리오슈 #버터브리오슈 #브리오슈 #브리오슈생지 #생지 #MiniButterCroissants #ButterCroissants #Croissants #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery #빵 #버터 #프랑스빵 #프랑스 #프랜치
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a phot indicative of problem to email@example.com within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a phot indicative of problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to to a customer change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.