A Must-Have For Making Kimchi
Plastic Bag Medium Size for Kimchi
Kimchi, the most representative Korean food, is an indispensable dish on a Korean dining table! Let us introduce you to Plastic Bags for Making Kimchi, a must-have item for when you’re making kimchi. Bagging salted cabbage inside a tightly tied-up plastic bag is a crucial step in making kimchi, which helps the cabbage be fully marinated faster. Ploma has prepared two different sizes depending on how much kimchi you’re making - 10 Heads and 20 Heads. We expect these to be sold out once the kimchi-making season nears, so stock up on them when you can!
#김장 #김장봉투 #비닐 #김장용 #김장전용 #PlasticBag #PlasticBagforKimchi #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery #sanfrancisco #asianmarket
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.