Korean’s Soul Food
Pork Belly Skin On
Pork belly has a chewy rind with just the right amount of fat, making it even more tasty when eaten as suyuk and bossam. All you have to do is add water, large green onion, and pork belly into a pressure cooker and boil until the meat is completely tender, and you can easily make delicious suyuk that doesn’t have meat smell. You’ll be able to enjoy a satisfying meal just by eating the well-cooked pork belly with lettuce and kimchi. Why don’t you prepare a bossam dinner for a special day when all your friends or family are having a gathering?
#수육보쌈용삼겹살 #수육 #보쌈 #삼겹살 #돼지고기 #Pork #PorkBelly #PorkbellySkinon #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.