Thin But Has The Best Savory Flavors!
Prime Chadol-Bagi (Thin Sliced Beef Brisket)
Chadolbagi or beef brisket is another way to enjoy the luxurious quality of beef with its white and hard fat that’s been sliced thinly. You can grill them lightly in Korean BBQ style and wrap them in lettuce with garlic, onion, and ssamjang, but you can also use them in many different Korean dishes like doenjang jjigae, gang doenjang, and bokkeumbap to add extra savoriness. In Japanese food, they are used in dishes like dupbap (rice with topping) and sookju bokkeum (stir-fried mung bean sprouts). All you need is chadolbagi to prepare a fancy dinner for a simple dinner for yourself or for guests who are coming over for a get-together.
#프라임차돌백이 #차돌백이 #차돌박이 #PrimeChadolBagi #ThinSlicedBeefBrisket #Beef #소고기 #쇠고기 #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.