[Jayone] Red Pepper Paste
Gochujang helps work up your family’s appetite with its sweet yet spicy flavor that’s not too strong. It’s a must-have ingredient for making traditional Korean food. You can use them in making various side dishes, stews, and bokkeums, as well as spicy bulgogi. Try making yakgochujang by sautéing gochujang with minced beef, onion, garlic, sugar, and soy sauce. With just this as a side dish, you’ll go through your bowl of rice in no time!
No MSG, No Preservatives, No Artificial color, Gluten Free(No Wheat)
#고추장 #Jayone #RedPepperPaste #healthy #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.