Quality Rice That Was Offered To The King
Rhee Chun Rice
Rhee Chun of Korea is a rice production area that has gained recognition since the Joseon Dynasty by the king. Rhee Chun has the appropriate climate, soil, and water climate for cultivating rice, making it a great area for producing great-tasting rice. Rhee Chun’s rice contains many nutrients that make the rice taste good like niacin, theanine, vitamins, and essential amino acids. Just a bowl of glossy rice made with Rhee Chun Rice along with some kimchi would make a perfect meal.
Product of California
#이천쌀 #쌀 #햅쌀 #RheeChunRice #Rice #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.