Rip Open The Packet and It’s Ready To Eat!
[Good Chaan] Seaweed Snack
Gim or dried seaweed is an indispensable food on a Korean dining table. It’s no lie that all you need is some delicious gim for a satisfying meal with a bowl of rice. Dosirak Gim or lunchbox dried seaweed is perfect if you want to conveniently enjoy gim without having to roast or cut them up yourself. You can pack these for your kids’ lunchbox as a side dish or take them to work to eat with your lunch.
#굿찬 #도시락김 #김 #GoodChaan #Seaweed #SeaweedSnack #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.