Nutritious and aromatic
[Galleria] Sesame Leaves
With more than twice the iron content of spinach, perilla helps prevent amenia and aids development and growth. It can be used as a lettuce wrap, jangachi, and seasoned vegetable recipes, and it is often used to add aroma to spicy Korean food. Since the sesame flavor in perilla offsets fishy smells, they're great eaten with fish or meat. Rediscover foods with enhanced flavor and tender texture.
✔ Galleira Farm
The San Josel Galleria Market is a directly-managed farm in the Gilroy area. This cultivates healthy pesticide-free Korean vegetables with just the sun, wind and pure water. With a bright smile, the farmer and his wife greet visitors. These hardworking folk are raising their vegetables with the same spirit that we raise our kids.
#Galleria #SesameLeaves #깻잎 #fresh #healthy #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.