The Taste and Scent You Felt at Grandma’s
Soybean Paste (Cheonggukjang)
If there’s Natto in traditional Japanese food, there is Cheonggukjang, or soybean paste, in traditional Korean food! The strong scent and the characteristic viscosity of cheonggukjang may make you reluctant to get your hands on it, but once you try it, you’ll fall in love with its unique earthy flavors. Because it’s fermented, it’s easy to digest. It is also abundant in various nutritions like protein, fat, carb, genistein, magnesium, minerals, and vitamins. In times like today, when your immunity is more important than ever, this is a healthy food that you should make sure to eat. Dissolve the soybean paste in anchovy broth or rice water, add ingredients like beef, tofu, and potato, and boil together. Korean soybean paste stew is that easy to make.
#청국장 #Cheonggukjang #SoybeanPaste #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.