This abalone has been carefullly washed and removed from shell to reduce your preparation time and maximize your convenience! This abalone has a light, chewy taste that makes it perfect for a variety of dishes including starters, mains and side dishes. Abalone is renowned for its high nutritional value, vitamins and minerals including zinc, vitamins A and B, calcium and beta carotene.
✔ Cooking Suggestion
- Gently defrost in cold water, then cut into desired size
- Abalone can be enjoyed as sashimi with a selection of sesame oil and salt or chojang (vinegar chilli paste) on the side
- It is also a great addition to salads, and in side dishes with vegetables and favorite seasoning
- For a healthy rejuvinating dish, try including it in a rice porridge
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem: - Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund. - Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a phot indicative of problem to email@example.com within 2 days of product receipt. - Other products and foods: Please submit a phot indicative of problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem: - Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner. - If an exchange or refund is required due to to a customer change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.
Product prices are subject to change without notice, and may be sold out or discontinued.