✔ Storage method
Rice is best stored in an airtight container that is placed in the refrigerator or a cool place.
Rice packaging is not completely sealed in that the packaging generally has small holes that allows the rice to breathe. In addition the plastic of the packing is not of suitable quality for long-term storage as it is sensitive to temperature changes.
* Refund policy : Refunds and return requests are only possible if there is a problem with the product upon receipt. Subsequent claims based on negligent storage cannot be covered.
#수향미 #쌀 #Suhyangmi #Rice #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.