Healthy Yellow Corvina Produced With Honesty
[Suhyup] YeongGwang Yellow Corvina
Yellow corvina has been considered a fish that helps rejuvenate the body since a long time ago. This fish is rich in protein, vitamins, and minerals, making it perfect for people with low energy and growing children. It’s also great for the elderly because it’s easily digestible. Brined yellow corvina from Yeonggwang County is especially delicious. Just one Yeonggwang yellow corvina will have you covered for a filling meal with rice!
#suhyup #YeongGwangyellowcorvica #YellowCorvica #영광굴비 #수협 #굴비 #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.