Bring Back Memories with a Blow
[Taebaek] Steamed Bun with Red Bean Paste
Variations of steamed buns are found in traditional Chinese cuisine as well as traditional Japanese cuisine. This product, however, is a genuine Korean-style steamed bun made with a traditional Korean recipe that brings the nostalgic flavors of Korea’s old days to life. The white steamed buns are made with Korea’s domestic rice flour, snuggly encasing the sweet bean paste. The bean paste takes up more than half of the steamed bun, so it’s sure to taste good. There are ten buns per pack, so there’s plenty for everyone in the family to share!
#태백 #봉글앙빵옛날찐빵 #옛날찐빵 #찐빵 #Taebaek #SteamedBun #SteamedBunwithRedBeanPaste #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.