Abundant Nutrition and Fun To Eat
Edamame have an excellent clean and fresh flavor. They are usually served as a side dish in Japanese restaurants! Lightly rinse the edamame with water and give them a boil or sauté them in olive oil to make an irresistibly delicious snack. Squeezing the soybeans out of the pods as if you’re eating grapes is also super fun. Edamame is rich in dietary fiber and protein, so they’re a perfect choice for your family’s healthy snacks!
#에다마메 #Edamame #asianfood #fresh #healthy #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.