The Best of Korean Laver with Great Texture and Flavor
Wando Dried Laver
The Wando tripe stone laver, or Korean seaweed, is grown under the uncontaminated Namhae sea and gets its name from its similar appearance to the tripe’s winding shape! Because it’s thicker than regular Korean laver, it has a chewy and bumpy texture and is more nutritious and sweeter. Laver is well known for having low calories with a high nutrition content, making it a classic healthy food that comes from the sea. You can enjoy them on their own by roasting them on a heated frying pan, but they’re also great to eat as warm soup, which is a traditional food in the Honam region of Korea. You can also spread glutinous rice paste evenly on the laver to make healthy chips for snacking. Also try using them as garnish on dishes like Korean noodles and soups such as rice cake soup and dumpling soup.
#완도곱창돌김 #완도김 #김 #돌김 #곱창김 #곱창돌김 #Wando #WandoDriedLaver #DriedLaver #Laver #완도 #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.