Texture, Flavor, Appearance, All Looking Good!
[Wando] Kelp Noodle
Wando Kelp Noodles has raw kelp added to the noodles, resulting in its chewy texture full of health benefits. You can cook them just like any other noodles - pour in some cold water, a little bit at a time, while boiling. The delicate green hues of the noodles will increase your appetite just by looking at them. Try using these noodles in various dishes like janchi guksu (banquet noodles), bibim guksu (spicy noodles), and golbaengi-muchim (spicy moon snail salad)!
#Wando #Kelp #Noodle #KelpNoodle #국수 #해조국수 #다시마해조국수 #완도 #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.