Recreating The Flavors of Your Mom’s Japchae
[Wellbeing Farm] Japchae
Say goodbye to instant japchae that doesn’t have the real flavors of the Korean traditional food japchae! Now meet Wellbeing Farm Mom’s Japchae, consisting of six different domestic vegetables, a special sauce and glass noodles, at Ploma. Soak the glass noodles in boiling water for about 10 minutes, add the rest of the ingredients to a frying pan, then stir-fry for 2 minutes, and you can make delicious japchae, just like the one your mom used to make. This is a great choice for those looking for vegan ramen because it doesn’t contain any animal-derived ingredients.
#웰빙팜 #엄마잡채 #잡채 #KorenaNoodle #WellbeingFarm #Japchae #Noodle #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.